1,000 Ideas For Small Business
- Increased percentage of science-intensive business in the Tatarstan economy
- Development of priority economic sectors of the Republic of Tatarstan in accordance with the Small Business Support Programme in the Republic of Tatarstan
- Establishment of an effective mechanism for transferring innovative nanotechnology projects within the framework of the activities of the Nano Technology Centre established at the Technological Park;
- Improving the interaction of the actors of the innovative infrastructure of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Development of scientific and innovative activities in the Republic of Tatarstan, in particular in the field of nanotechnologies, by identifying specific scientific developments and moving them to the market;
- Analysis of selected innovative projects to determine how best financial support and monitoring can be achieved;
- Financial support for innovative projects at the most risky stages;
- Building human capacity for innovation;
- Incorporation of intellectual property in business;
- Prospecting, selecting and commercializing promising innovation projects.
PROJECT TIME AND DATE
The competitive selection of projects is conducted annually in the framework of the " Five hundred best innovative ideas for the Republic of Tatarstan " competition.
To participate in the competitive selection of projects, the participant selects a nomination corresponding to the stage of development of the project.
In presenting these materials, the Participant of the Competition Selection of Projects is responsible for the reliability of the information provided.
The programme includes all areas of financial support provided by the Venture Fund and the Assistance Fund, including the following: " Start-1 " and " Start-2 " .
Up to 30 research and development projects are selected annually in the Standard-1 nominations. The winners of the award receive up to 1 million roubles from the Venture Fund and up to 2 million roubles from the Assistance Fund, in accordance with the terms of the Fund ' s programme on " Research and development in the priority areas of science and technology development in the implementation of the START Programme " (START)